You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us.
We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address, physical contact information, the date of birth and gender information, and (depending on the service used) sometimes financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
- transactional information based on your activities on the Website
- postage, billing and other information you provide to purchase or dispatch an item;
- community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, correspondence through our Website, and correspondence sent to us;
- other information from your interaction with our Website, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information;
- additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity or ownership of an item you list);
- information from other companies, such as demographic and navigation data; and
- other supplemental information from third parties (for example, if you incur a debt to the Company, we will generally conduct a credit check by obtaining additional information about you from a credit bureau, as permitted by law).
All personal data shall be provided by you voluntarily unless where it is indicated as mandatory. Where the personal data is mandatory to be provided, failure to provide such information may result in company not being able to process your request
Use of Information
We enable you to share personal information to complete transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. In all cases, you must comply with data protection laws, and give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
You agree to use user information only for:
- fulfillment of the transaction through this website and purposes related to the transaction;
- using services offered through this website (e.g. escrow, postage and fraud complaints); or
- other purposes that a user expressly chooses.
Changes to Personal Information
You can make changes by logging in to your Atrefine account and going to the My Profile Page or please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
Disclosure of Personal Information
We will not share your information with any other organisations other than our corporate group and those third parties directly related to and necessary for the purchase of products, delivery of the same and purpose for which you have authorized. In exceptional circumstances, Atrefine may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or required by the law. Atrefine is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, in particular, its policies as well as corresponding guidelines and orders.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Atrefine please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resolve the issue.
Security of Personal Information
We are committed to offering our customers a safe and secure environment. Our servers utilize SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to help protect your personal information. By using an SSL-compatible browser such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Opera, you can help ensure that your personal identifiable information is unavailable to unauthorized users and processed confidentially. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personally identifiable information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate or required by law, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
Complaints about Breaches of Privacy
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com